Small hillocks, evergreen forests, areca nut and rubber plantations, narrow patches of paddy fields, steep and turning roads, dispersed housing and the life saving rivers are some of the characteristic features of Malnad region sandwiched between the coastal belt and western ghats. Sullia is on the lap of such malnad region which has grown into a small town, being Taluk head quarters and an educational centre. The Sneha Shikshana Samsthe (Regd), born in 1996, has grown over the years giving quality education at primary and high school levels.
All round personality development of the child by possessing rational human values and having respect for culture with a sense of patriotism.
- Personal attention to every child for better learning
- Training of skills through human resource development programmes
- Teaching of yoga, pranaayaama and physical exercises.
- Exposure to music, dance, drawing, painting, yakshagana, karate and other artistic talents.
- Introducing the child to Indian culture and heritage, the folk and classical art.
- Teaching aids along with self preparation of learning plan in the study process.
- Tours and excursions to study the society, history and civilization, culture and nature.
For campus view, please visit gallery page https://snehaschool.wordpress.com/gallery/